Monday, February 23, 2009

Digg This!

Digg this! I saw the sign at the base of "Indian Authors" on the website and following your suggestion checked out Newsvine and Reddit and StumbleUpon but after a look around decided to go with Digg, because it had a wide variety of items, was easy to follow and I liked the items that others had Dugg. After becoming a member I filled in the checklist. On my return, up popped a list of news sites and near the top was this story-

Israel Returns Palestine's Lawn Mower, Mideast Conflict Ends
A creative spoof!

From now on Digg is going to be one of my regular check spots-
Another fascinating article a member had found was this one on a scientific break through.

New Biomaterial Helps Bones Heal
Wendy Zukerman, ABC Science Online

I am still on Del.icio.us and want to keep that, as it is useful with the tags, but, I think I'll have more fun with Digg and Dugg.

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Rosenpage

Well done on having such a good look at all of these sites. Next up Thing 11 to complete Web 2.1 :-)